Send your CV
Register with us, and let us help you find a new job. Send your CV and and we will contact you. All applications are confidential.
Prepare your CV
Writing a good CV takes time, but it is worth it. Remember that the purpose of your CV is to convince a potential employer that you are the right person for a role.
- Make sure your CV is typed and well structured
- Keep it brief and to the point – maximum two pages
- Make sure you tailor your CV to each vacancy
- List contact details and profile at the top, then professional experience/career history
- Use sub-headings; Education, Career history, Professional qualifications, etc.
- List your most recent employment first
- Highlight aspects of your previous roles, which relate to your skills
- Focus on what benefits you brought to that organisation and key achievements in the roles
- Consider how many personal details you want to give – you don't have to reveal your age, marital status, or whether you have children.